Living the dream

Welcome to our blog page. We hope you will enjoy this account of our travels.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I got so excited about having a Wi Fi connection the other day I missed out part of our news. We had a couple of the boys drop by to see us in Utah. Mark Rose,Mat Bingham and Kyle Gebbs came to see us.It is so good to see the boys in their own hometowns. They are all doing so well and we loved catching up with all the news.We had a lovely visit with our dear friends Paige and Kalani and their cute kids. We had a super supper visit with Todd Baxter and his new wife Jaylyn.We could not have missed visiting with Branden and his cute family even though he is still teasing me about my accent.We are still in Lake Havasu the weather is in the 70s. We are leaving here tomorrow to go to a place called Salome where we are staying a week. That will be nice I can set up my outside with the chairs ect. All the campgrounds have pot luck dinner for Thanksgiving which is next Thurs so that should be nice. Although we are trying to see as many boys as possible we wont be able to see them all this winter, I hope you wont be mad at us if we missed you,there is always next year.We are going to go grocery shopping for next weeks meals as we wont be near a big centre next week.We are well and happy. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment